30 de maio de 2013

Hi, here I'm again. I'll try to come here more often, ok.
Well, I have good news for today.

First one is: Finally I got my license as CNA (NURSE ASSISTENT).

Second one is: Finally I tranfered my driver's license from New York to Massachutts and third one me and my boyfriend both are good so far. we are getting closer and get along. We met each other I guess october last year and we started dating in november, but we broke up in january because his ex-girlfriend called and said bad things, so I got mad and I thought he was a bad guy, but some months later we make up and I could realized that his ex-girlfriend was crazy, she was trying to stay with him, but he didnt want to date her anymore, any way he likes me and he decides to stay with me.

Right now I'm looking for a car for buying and I think I found one, but I will let you know later and I'm looking a job as CNA also.
that's all for today and I think I bought up a lot of good news and I'm so happy for that.
See you next time.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Desabafa ai: