8 de dezembro de 2013

Almost in 2014.

We are in December already!!!!! and it is Christmas time!!!how does time goes so fast and we even don't realize it??? well, first of all I want to say thank God for everything in my life,  for my boyfriend, my new house, the new job, family, friends and all the people who are around me.
my plans for next year is study plus study.
First pass for TOEFL test and then get the license for LPN (license practical nurse). Well, I have a long way for walk.
I don't have to do the program because I have a nurse degree from my country already just study for the big test. So, I will explain it later giving you my dear blog more information about it because I'm tired and it is late now. that's all for tonight.
God bless us and have a great night!!!!!!!

obs. I recommend this book here in my left. the name is "ON CALL" Tells about days and nights at the hospital. awesome!!!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Desabafa ai: