5 de dezembro de 2013

FIRST TIME LIVING WITH A BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST TIME LIVING WITH A BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After dating for just one year my boyfriend and I decided to take the next step in our relationship (moving in one bedroom apart).
we are living here for just couple weeks and already finding out new thing about each other. Oh, boy we are for a long ride.


Before J moved in with me I got a lot of comments from few friends saying: Enjoy your last days of freedom!!!! and my mom advised me about: Never give up living together isn't easy.
I have never lived with a guy before, I had I had done very well with roommates. So, you can say I'm  successful about living with people.
The big move was Friday November 8th. Oh, I don't want to remember that bad and trajetic day.  packing stuffs inside de boxes, going up and down stars for million times, renting moving truck, everything took me all day, plus my boyfriend is very calm person. "I'm being ironic now" cause he's not calm at all. everyone wants to know ; So, how is it? and to be absolutely honest I have to say it is so good, not perfect cause we have no table and sofa yet, but we already bought we are just waiting for delivery. the first three days I was working a lot and we didn't  have time to buy even a bottle of water, however everything is going well now.


We already started noticing little habits about each other that we never had seen before like he always leave the toilet seat up and clothes on the chair and I just hate it! but on the other hand he has been helping me with cleaning, laundry, vacuum and another stuffs. I just don't like when he gets mad for a little things and he's not calm person at all, but nobody is perfect. So, I have been learning a lot after our first two weeks of living together and there are will be ups and there are definitely will be downs. It is like a big test right in front of us to see how we will deal with each other. I just want to say; THANKS GOD FOR EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE.    


obs: the picture above I have the table already, they just deliver few days ago...                                        

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Desabafa ai: