1 de novembro de 2012

halloween 2012




Have you ever had the worst halloween??
Yeah, I had the worst halloween that I've never had in my life.
I went to the store and I bought my costume it was the most sexy costume that I've never bought before.
I went to work with my costume cause everyone said they would go with some costume, but everybody said to me they was making plans to go out after work like dance and drinks some beers. so, guess what??? Nobody go out!!! we are supposed to go a brazilian bar, but the brazilian bar was closed they said: it is better everyone go home and I said: let's go to america bar, however anyone wanna go to the america bar cause they dont feel confortable. what's fucking??? what's fucking their problem??? I couldn't believe I stayed home with my most sexy costume.
well, that's my worst halloween day ever!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Desabafa ai: