7 de novembro de 2012

hurrance sandy. superstorm


Friday, November 2, 2012. New York City – Lower Manhattan is without electricity and Residents in Downtown Manhattan were without electricity for more than 1 week.





Hurricane Sandy caused extensive damage along last week and blows a strong and wild wind. Sandy made landfall in southern New Jersey and brought with it big flooding and power outges. New York City was especially hard hit and many people dead there. New York city took a vacation while last week without power, no train, no bus and no subway works and people coulnt go to work.
Here in Boston it was hard too, but no extensive damage. In my job no power, but the crazy people still working with a litlle power they had.
Well, the only thing I can say is Im very lucky person because nothing happened to me and I move on to Framingham, MA and I didnt see the big and strong Hurrance I just say: Thanks God for keeping me safe!!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Desabafa ai: