23 de novembro de 2012

Talking about myself...

I was invited to write an essay how I see myself from outside and inside (looks/ character/ personality) As if I was telling someone who has been watching me... Here it is:

Dear Friends let me know if u have something else to add and please dont get picky on my bad english spelling.

I always have had straight hair with freckels and dark eyes, white skin with a unique latino smile. Native from Brazil and I have no fears of people, languages or cultures because all they provide me oportunities to learn from them and grow and understand how the world is magic.

27 years old, born and raised in a difficult situation who reads my blog knows what im talking about it, but I got the best mother ever. Love to share and try what is good and have butterflies inside... Study and work is necessary, but if there is no fun and vision for the future it is not worth it!! Grateful for my schooling from pre-school all the way to tecnico nurse school.

I'm not enjoying that much my current job right now because they always take advantage of me and they dont pay me good enought, but I can't complimt a lot because Im immigrant and this job supports my dreams. I dont like to cook and I even dont know how to cook, but I love to try nes tastes and spices.

Dancing is the way I naturally expres my passion for life and apreciation for my body as divine gift. My mother means everything to me I can't think of being who I'm or even to progress in life without thinking of her. I'm jealous of my brother, a little crazy woman who sometimes doesnt know what want, but Im a hard worker and a nice person who doesnt want to give up my dreams. Going out with a nice colombian guy for while, Im enjoying his company but for now I dont know if we ar going work out we ar just getting know each other.

onde day will come kids with a lovely husband who will make my life even more blessed. Yesterday was a thanksgiving day and I everything I have to say that Im very thanksfull with everything in my life.
where are all these words came from?? Ohh, all from me!! Yes me Formally called as JAQUELINE ELLER and casually Jack.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Desabafa ai: